Valley Specialists opened on May 1986 as a one man operation and continued that way until the first employee was hired in 1988. The original location was on 12 Street next to Automotive Machine Co.
The business grew steadily and by 1992 the staff had grown to four. In 1997 we moved to our present location at 1640 13 St SE. After having as many as six employees we now have settled on 4 full time positions, three of those are ASE certified Master Technicians, the forth certified as service advisor.